- 1 jar of Kecap sauce
- 500 g minced meat (pork & beef)
- 150 g mashed potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh chives
- 1 tbsp Samasaya Sambal Ulek
- pinch of Coriander powder
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- Put the meat in a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients except the Kecap sauce.
- Fold all the ingredients together and make small balls from the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and bake the meatballs until they are light brown.
- In another pan gently stir the Kecap sauce, adding a small measure of water. Finally, add the meatballs to the pan with sauce and heat for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir, and ready to serve!
(Enjoy your meal)
Tip: serve with steamed rice or potatoes and steamed vegetables (haricots verts)