Ingredients (for 3/4 bowls of soup)
- 130 grams Soto Ayam paste
- 40 g fine vermicelli (preferably glass noodles (mung bean))
- 125 grams beansprouts
- 250 grams sliced chicken
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 2 salad onions
Have a drink and relax, we are going to make a delicious Indonesian soup!
- Boil the eggs and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large pan and fry the Soto Ayam paste for 1 min.
- Add 800 ml water, bring to the boil and stir well
- Add the sliced chicken and boil on low heat until cooked.
- In the meantime, pour boiling water over the beansprouts and rinse with cold water.
- Add the noodles to the broth and wait until it is cooked.
- Cut the eggs into 4 wedges and spread together with the saladonions and beansprouts in the soup bowls
- Divide the broth with chicken over the bowls and garnish with fried onions and maybe some fresh celery.
Selamat Makan! (“Enjoy your meal”)